Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Friday, July 29, 2011

Did anyone else see the aritcle in the VA PILOT about Whole Foods coming to VA Beach?? They say early 2013!

The Whole Foods  location is suppose to be in the Hill Top Area of Va. Beach! I checked on their website just to be sure everything was correct! And yes there is going to be a Whole Foods in Va.Beach. You can look 2..click here for their "Stores in Development" That is a bit further then I'd like to travel for a grocery store.....BUT if they are as great on the prices as I hear & w/coupon matchups I just might have 2! (maybe a CAR POOL??? If the deals and match ups are just to good to pass up!)
I also heard, then looked for myself they have Whole Food Coupons you can use as well!!!Love when you can get extra savings for grocery's! I also here they have great prices on Natural & Organic Foods!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...