Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Friday, July 29, 2011

Store update #2 The Dollar Market Now accepts Manufacture Coupons!

The one closest to me is located across from Chesapeake Sq Mall. (where Circuit City use to be)
I was going threw my sales papers & throwing them away when I noticed that the Dollar Market is now accepting Manufacture Coupons!!!! I remember hearing about this but I guess it never really clicked! LOL
I do not care for it all that much simply because I can find the same things at my Dollar Tree. Unless I know they carry a certain item that my Dollar Tree does not, then I might drive out to Chesapeake Sq. Most of the food was over priced in my opinion. But granted I have not been back since last summer! 1yr 1mo ago! Around my daughters 2nd B-Day.  Maybe with the use of coupons it will make some items really great prices! I know I like to use the Airwick Coupons at the Dollar Tree! Makes most the items 0.50ea! So Maybe the Dollar Market will have the refills cheaper then other places and we can match coupons with it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...