Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Friday, July 29, 2011

0.75/1 Philadelphia Cooking Creme! Awesome stuff! I am in love with this cooking cream! Have you used it yet?


If you did not catch this coupon in the round up today Click here to print of coupons,com
zipcode 90302 if needed
Coupons.com  released a few new coupons recently and this  $0.75/1 package of Philadelphia Cooking Creme coupon! Use zip code 90302 if it is not under your zip!
* Walmart Deal Idea*
Buy 1 Kraft Philadelphia cooking creme printable@ 2.38
-use 0.75/1 printable stated above
=1.63!
This would be a great coupon to double at FarmFresh  & Harris Teeter They should be no more then 3.00 But my guess is 2.59! would make this about 1.09-1.49! Cheaper then the Walmart matchup!ESTIMATED PRICING!I love cooking with this stuff! I got it for free at Harris Teeter when they had I think super triples about 2months ago! So I gave it a try! And Loved using it to make pasta salad! Used the 1/2 container of the herbs and 1/2 of the regular. Then the next day I wanted more but it was all GONE! So I used the rest of  the regular and added a tad extra of ranch dressing! YUMMY!
Also makes a awesome ingredient for CREAMY chicken Alfredo!
Have you cooked with it yet? Do you guys love it as much as me? LOL Or have any ideas for using it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...