Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Friday, June 3, 2011

Thought I'd tell Y'all a secert/surprise! =)

Sooooo.... The Brad Pasiley CONCERT is tonight w/ Blake Shelton  and  Jarrod Niemann!!!!!
My sons Birthday is in 5 days. And WE ARE SURPRISING HIM WITH TICKETS TO THE CONCERT!!!!
He is gunna flip. I am so excited for him. He has been begging me to death to take him to a concert. Yay! I big thanks goes to groupon.com for an AWESOME DEAL ON TIX!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...