Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Friday, June 3, 2011

My plans for this blog.

I know I posted about the concert before I posted more about me and my blog. But I am just to excited!
 I plan on posting daily about things that happen to me. Kids,Husband,Money,Cooking/Baking and MORE. Also I plan on posting about my coupon adventures.How much I saved, how I went about doing so. And other money saving tips/ideas. Now I am not saying I will be posting coupon updates all the time, freebie deals,or sales and deals.  Maybe once I get going I will do it full time or maybe not. For now I would just like to use it as a tool to let Y'all what I am up to and some stretching your pennies ideas Also a lil help with advice when I can.
Thank you guys for stopping by. I hope you guys come back often! I will be doing tons more to my blog over the next several days! Stay Tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...