Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Saturday, November 5, 2011

It's time to Fall Backwards!!! Don't forget about Daylight Savings!!!

  Tonight we get an extra hour of sleep!! WAHOOO! I SURE NEED IT! I hope I am asleep before the clocks get set back! I was up last year and the year before when it was time to change the clocks! lol  (No I was not worried about setting the clocks either :P.)  Anywho, Be sure an REMEMBER to set YOUR CLOCKS BACK 1 HOUR before you go to bed tonight! Some how I will still be thrown off really bad all day tomorrow and probably for the next 2 weeks!! What about you guys? Do you get thrown off or your body gets all outta whack when we Spring forward or Fall Backwards for Daylight Savings each year??.... I will go ahead and excuse / apologize in advanced for myself the next few days! LOL So pay no attention to the "Crazy-Silly Stretching Pennies Lady" Just Get all your Freebies, Coupons, Matchups and  Hot Deals  quickly and run for hills!! LOL I am just kidding guys. Please don't really run for the hills PLEASE!~!~ Hehehe!

 ~♥~HAPPY DAYLIGHT SAVINGS~♥~
- Sherry - SAFP'S

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...