Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hot New Printables for Hormel & I Can't Believe It's Not Butter PLUS Harris Teeter Matchups for Super Doubles! FREE BREAD & $0.59 Tubs of ICBINB

I posted about the NEW Hormel Coupons earlier this morning , well I found a Match up for them! You can use these this week during Harris Teeter's Super Doubles Event to score them for only 0.97ea!
**Deal Idea**
Buy (2) Hormel Compleats or Kids Compleats @ $1.97ea
Use this $1.00/2 Hormel Compleats printable Here
OR Use This  $1.00/2 Kids Compleats HERE
= $1.94 for 2!! After Doubled Coupon!!
 

PLUS 2 I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER  Harris Teeter Matchups = FREE BREAD & $0.59!!

*REMINDER ~ Didn't want you all to miss the ICBINB Deal Plus the NEW Deal Idea*
(MORE  I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Coupons were released this morning!)

I posted about the NEW ICBINB Coupons Yesterday and a Matchup to score ICBINB Tubs for $0.59ea!! at Harris Teeter this week!
 **ICBINB Deal Idea #1**
Buy (1) ICBINB Tub  @$2.59
Use this  $1.00 off ONE ICBINB! Tub product printable
= $0.59ea after doubled coupon!! 

  There is a New FREE BREAD WYB (2) ICBINB Tub printable!!
 **ICBINB Deal Idea # 2**
Buy (2) ICBINB Tubs @2.59ea & Buy (1) Loaf of Bread
Use this Free Bread wyb (2) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter printable Here
And Use (2) of these $1.00/1 ICBINB Printable Here which will make these 0.59ea!after double
= $1.18 for 2 ICBINB Tubs & 1 Loaf of Bread!!
 I normally have 1 or more items in my purchase and have never had a problem.I've asked as well.


**Deal Idea # 3 If your store will not allow. **
Buy (2) ICBINB Tubs Buy (1) Loaf If Bread

Use this $1.50 off TWO ICBINB! Tub products printable 
& Use This Free Bread wyb (2) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter printable Here
=$2.18 for 2 Tubs & 1 Bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...