Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Walmart Trip: On 9/30 Brita Water Filter Pitcher,Febreze Noticables warmers & Cascade Action Pacs


I know this pic is late.Sorry about that.I realized I have not been taking pics of any of my shopping trips. I still had all that was bought and most were unopened! =) Now some of the food I have bought recently is not still around or opened.lol. But I will start back up taking pics of my trips!
This trip was
I bought
(1) Brita Pitcher @ $8.97 ~  Used a $5.00 off  Brita printable coupon (no longer available) Also sent in the $10.00 Rebate! After Coupon & Mail in Rebate = FREE PLUS 6.03 MoneyMaker!!!  ♥
(3) Cascade Action Pacs 3ct @ $0.97ea ~ Used the $1.00/1 Cascade coupon from the Sept P&G (expired 9/30) = 3 FREE  PLUS $0.09 MM or OV (I used it as Overage towards the Brita)
(3) Febreze Noticeable's Warmers @$2.98 ~ Used the $3.00/1 Noticeables from the Sept P&G (Expired 9/30)  = FREE  PLUS $0.06 OV or MM! (Used as OV towards the Brita)
= $3.82 Paid Out Of Pocket(OOP) After Coupons & MIR
= FREE for all items!  PLUS  $6.18 MoneyMaker! Back in my pocket!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...