My kids had been asking for apples and who was I to deny them yummy apples? =D.
Please fill free to leave any questions or comments you may have below!
OV = Overage( left over $$ on coupon, used towards the rest of your total purchase amount )
We paid ONLY $1.46!!! Here is the list of what we scored & a breakdown on how I did it! :
(3) Scrubbing Bubbles OneStep Toilet Cleaning Kits $3.97ea = Free + 0.09 OV after coupons
(1) Bounce Dryer Bar $4.27ea = Free + 1.22 OV after coupon
(4) CoverGirl Eyeshadow $3.14ea = Free + 3.44 OV after coupons (1.72 OV for each coupon)
(1) 5lb Bag of Granny Smith Apples $3.97ea OV Items
(2) 16oz bag of Earthbound Organic Carrots! YES ORGANIC! =D $0.98ea = Free + 0.04 OV
(1) Cutlery divider $2.28 OV Item
= $36.95 before coupons
Coupons I used- Used (3) $4.00 off ONE Scrubbing Bubbles OneStep Kits coupon from the 9/11 SmartSource
- Used (1) FREE Bounce Dryer Bar Manufacturers coupon up to $5.49 (Facebook Giveaway)
- Used (2) $8.00 off TWO CoverGirl Make-up coupon from the 10/02 P&G
- Used (1) $2.00 off ANY TWO Earthbound Organic Products from Recyclebank Click HERE (Pledge to recycle,reduce,reuse on items and earn points that you can redeem for coupons,gift cards & more! You will also get lots of energy saving tips & useful info about conservation!)
Finial Price Paid
= $1.46!!! Wahoo!
I have noticed a few newbies on the page, so I thought I would separate my post a little bit to be easier to understand. ;)
This is very easy to do, even for beginners!