Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thank you to my follower Coupon Krazy!

Just wanted to say a quick THANK YOU! To show my GREAT appreciation for you following me and actively viewing/using my info! Your awesome! =) Also Coupon Krazy did in amazing job today!

My bill at Walgreens this morning was $56 and I paid $13! Then I went to Dollar General and spent $5 when my bill was $12, AWESOME day! -Coupon Krazy
WAY TO GO COUPON KRAZY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...