Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Friday, July 1, 2011

***Don't Forget Mega SwagBucks Friday***

Have you been Searching today??? Did you sign up yet????
How much have you earned today? I am so very curious! hehe (NO not because if you signed up with my links I get points) I really am just curious and anxious to see how much you are earning!
 I have earned 10sbs and have only searched 3 items. 2 were image searches! (trying to get pics for my blog postings)  I have earned my Everyday bucks. You can check out my article on Swagbucks by clicking here. I have been busy running around most of the day. So I have not had a chance to take advantage of Mega Swagbucks Friday!  =( Maybe this evening. HAHA who am I kidding?? That is one of the busiest times around here!

Hope you all are having an AWESOME MEGA SWAGBUCKS DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...