Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I think My Husband is getting sick.....

My Husband has been helping out around the house for the last two weekends! This morning he got up and took care of the lil munchkins. Then proceeded to clean out the fridg, I mean took everything out threw out what needed it and scrubbed the fridg inside and out took shelves apart etc. Now he his cooking dinner!!! Not to mention he cleaned up the kitchen 2! He even wiped down the counters!...............So this is why I say he is getting sick. But I will sit here quietly and talk about it instead of talking about it out loud! I DO NOT WANT HIM TO STOP CLEANING!!!! LMBO!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love it when they hubby's truly help without being asked, its awe inspiring and scary at the same time! Your blog will do great! Check out my blog if your interested http://everydayloveskandi.blogspot.com
    I will also promote ya on facebook as a follower to follower blogger courtesy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I had started this and then my life when AWALL FAST!!! (That seems to be a fairly reoccurring event anymore LOL) But I do plan on getting on the ball of things soon! I also checked out your blog quickly. It looks awesome!!! And I will absolutely do the blogger courtesy!!! I am new to the blogging world! But I love it,when I get the chance to. I was aiming for the middle of this week to get back on top of things.But that was a no go. So this weekend is my GOAL! I will be stuck outside Saturday (in a I hope separate tent) For part of my sons b-day present! Sleep over in a tent outside! .....Ok got of track haha Thank you so much for the vote of confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S While I was on your page I followed you back! =) Also, It is scary when they help out!!! Makes ya wonder what they want!hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...