Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Monday, March 12, 2012

My Trip to Walgreens to get the clearance Right Guard Money Maker!!

To view the picture in a larger frame click on it. ;) You can read the receipt when you click on it!
To view the match up to score this awesome deal click Here
I bought the kids the Mondo as a surprise I didn't need it as an filler, plus I had a $1.50 RR that was about to expire! I paid a total of $0.58 oop and got back a $4.00 RR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...