Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Monday, March 5, 2012

L'Oréal Perks program! I just got my Monday Perk $2/1 Loreal coupon!!!



I had posted  about L'Oréal Perks program  a few days ago and told you about getting FREE Hair Color. Well not only will you be able to receive Free hair color you will receive awesome emails containing coupons and special offers!!

Here is the email I just received from L'Oréal !!!  ( I copied and pasted this right from my email!)

Hello again, Sherry Ann. 

Because you are a loyal member, we wanted to give you special notice of our Golden Monday Perk for March. Golden Monday Perks are special, limited-quantity offers announced on the first Monday of every month. The code you enter for a Perk still earns you 1 Credit, good toward a FREE* box. See How It Works for more details.

So hurry and enter your L’Oréal Paris hair color product code now to receive your Perk. 

Best wishes,
L'Oréal Paris Gold Rewards Team
 This is the $2/1 Root Rescue coupon that was in my email today!! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...