Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

DEFINITIVELY A MUST CHECKOUT :For Goodness Cake

As some of you may know, I am huge fan of the DIY projects..... BUT Sometimes life happens and that is not always a feasible option(Or you might not have a knack for certain things like me!!) That is where For Goodness Cake comes into play!!  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND KEEPING UP WITH THEM, FOLLOW BY EMAIL, FACEBOOK, FEEDS ECT! (Trust me you will want to "stay in the know") They do an amazingly fantastic job!! Some of he greatest things about For Goodness Cake are, The awesome quality of their products,prices are very reasonable for the amount of time and talent put into it your order, they are local and so friendly!! I could go on and on but will spare you that! hehehe
For Goodness Cake: Our first 2 cakes!!! Yes I said 2:~))) Yikes: Wow...What a journey we have been on so far! Let me explain how this journey got started. I love to bake and create wonderful food for other...
Be sure and visit For Goodness Cake here!! Don't forget to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...