Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bloggers wanted!! Need more twitter fan reach? How does OVER 53k memeber reach sound to you??


Triberr is a group of bloggers who share each others post via twitter. Right now our tribe has a combined reach of OVER 53,000 twitter followers! WOW! That's a lot of people to see your post! I have gained great success with Triberr and my tribe mates re-tweeting my posts from my blog! It has gained  me more twitter followers PLUS brought more readers to my blog!! I seriously recommend giving it a shot!COME JOIN OUR TRIBE ASAP! Get your post out there and gain readership starting today!!

Email Shauna at, Adventuresof8(at)Yahoo(dot)com with your Twitter Handle **you must first follow Shauna @adventuresof8 on Twitter so that she can add you** After that, she will send your invite to your email!
**ONLY Tribe Rule**
 You must agree to log onto Triberr at least once a week to share/approve posts! 
Already a Triberr Member?
Not a problem!!  Shauna can inbreed you into our group!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...