I have put together a list of a few companies from A - Z to Contact for Coupons! We will make a posting weekly of 2 - 3 companies to contact for that week. 9 times out of 10 companies have AWESOME COUPONS that they send out to their loyal customers. Believe it or not, they want to here from you! That is how they know if they are doing good or if something needs an adjustment. Plus, everyone likes a "lil" pat on the back once in awhile.
By contacting a new company each week, will give you the opportunity to score awesome coupons and give your opinion to the makers of your fav products or if dissatisfied, a change to make constructive suggestions and score some great coupons, possibly even coupons for free products!
Fill free to contact as few or as many companies as you'd like. Us posting 2 - 3 in an a weekly post just helps set an easy pace for everyone. If you think of a good company to Contact for Coupons please fill free to leave me comment or drop me an email at Stretching A Few Pennies (at) g mail (dot) com. Without the spaces of course. (This just helps in preventing spam mail.)
You can contact companies 3 different ways:
- By email: Faster then mailing letter, and offers up chances for emailed coupons to!
- By phone: Quick mater of fact, up front approach .(That's me all the way. LOL)
- By mail: Gives you the change to speak your mind without any sort of confrontation whether good or bad.And your address is already included and this puts you on there mailing list! So when they send out special loyal member coupons, samples etc, you will always get one! (Even a postcard will work)
Here are a few tips when contacting companies:
- Always include your contact and mailing info. Stay positive. Or try to stay positive.
- Complement them on a new product you tried out or tell them how much you and your family enjoy their brand, product/s etc.
- If you have a complaint, state what it is you have to say, but in a positive way.("you'll kill more flies with honey then vinegar!"- My Mom) Offer suggestions on how they might improve their products. Maybe offer color,size or flavor suggestions.
Companies to Contact for Coupons! By clicking on any of the brand logo's, you will be re-directed to the contact info for that company.