Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WAHOO~!~ My Nice Snuggly WARM Coats for the Kids Came Today from Zulily!

A couple weeks back Zulily was having a blow out sale on winter coats! I was able to score both my children nice warm winter coats for less then $20.00 Total! Before any discount! Plus FREE Shipping PLUS I had a $15.00 FREE Credit for referring a friend! So actual I spent about 6.00 TOTAL SHIPPING INCLUDED!!!  FOR BOTH COATS! WOOP WOOP! 

This is why I say, SIGN UP ANYWAY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN A DEAL WILL POP UP ON SOMETHING YOU REALLY NEED AND A PRICE YOU CAN'T PASS UP!
SIGN UP FOR ZULILY HERE! NEVER MISS AN AWESOME DEAL AGAIN!

So while me and my daughter were backing out of the driveway today, She spotted the Mail Man (Her FAVE Person anymore ;)..) I stopped to wait to see what he was putting in my box and I seen the big white package!! And what was inside?? The COATS! When we got home I put my daughters on her and took a pic. Then my son just got home from school. (Early Release) And he was so happy! He said YES! Just the one I have been waiting for! :) (I'm smiling & thinking YES I did a good job picking it out! THEN HUH? Just the one?? How many packages are you expecting lil dude? LOL) Anyway... My children are my Models! Pictured Below!


Yes her Hair is a HOT MESS! It was windy and on top of that taking off her hoodie really didn't help the hair situation!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...