Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Monday, November 7, 2011

Lions & Tigers & HORMEL COUPONS Oh My!! Must have Holiday Coupons!

HURRY IT UP THIS MONDAY MORNING! Take an extra gulp of coffee and get your HOT HORMEL COUPONS!



This is my FAV~  Walmart sells the small tray for $5.99!! This Coupon makes it $2.99! I keep one of these on hand AT ALL TIMES! For Holiday unexpected guest to FOOTBALL unexpected guest and just out right for US! LOL SNAG it while you can!


3 comments:

  1. New follower would love a follow back at
    http://realadventuresfromamomof3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a good blog where I can find good deals and coupons.
    Thanks for sharing.


    I'm your newest follower via GFC from the Monday Blog Hop.
    Please feel free to visit my blog. Looking forward to seeing you there, and would love a follow back. Thanks!

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!! I returned the favor! =D

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...