Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Sunday, November 13, 2011

HURRY to snag this $1.00/2 Castleberry canned product to score TWO FREE Cans of Hot Dog Chilli Sauce at FARM FRESH! I GOT my 2 cans!!

Here is the Castleberry Coupon I mentioned in my Farm Fresh Matchups & in my post from my trip this morning! =D Click here to view my FF $2 Doubles Event Matchups AND Weekly Matchups

BE SURE TO SNAG THIS COUPON!!
USE THIS $1/2 Castleberry Canned Products Printable here
 To score (2) FREE cans of Castleberry’s Hot Dog Chili Sauce at Farm Fresh! Regular price is $0.99 each! 
 **Deal Idea**
BUY (2) Cans of Castleberry Hot Dog Chilli Sauce @ $0.99ea!
Use this  $1/2 Castleberry canned product printable 
= 2 FREE Chili Sauce during their $2.00 Doubles  Sun- Tues!!!
If they are all gone, don't fret as you can just wait til Wednesday (and will have restocked!) when they double $1.00 coupons! =D So either way be sure to snag this coupon ASAP!!! Remember this is regular price with no sale! @ $0.99each!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...