Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Friday, November 25, 2011

Fun, Easy & CHEAP Christmas Puppets! Plus easy sock puppets!

 I have been taking the morning & Afternoon to spend with my children. =D We have played and played, made "weird" things to eat for breakfast & lunch! Using left overs from Thanksgiving! (Mixing foods together, making faces with ham, turkey etc! Sorry no pics)

Also, we have been making up crafts with what I have around the house! :) And these puppets are just one of the crafts we have made up!

We all love to do crafts with our kids, especially around the Holidays! And I have made some pretty cute and easy puppets with my children today!So here are a few pics of the puppets we made!







And yes I let my children be creative and do not get picky with the made items being perfect! It's theirs to make and after all its for fun!! If I wanted the crafts to be perfect I'd just make them myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...