Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Saturday, November 19, 2011

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THIS HIGH VALUE COUPON!! $5/1 Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Starter Kit! Should make for super cheap!

This $5.00 Off Coupon should easily make for super cheap! Especially when on sale! They go for around $8  - $10 (Regional differences) at Walmart regular price! I have seen them as low as $6.00 on sale at the Drug Stores!! I have printed mine! and I am on the look out for the perfect matchup! I totally need one of these! Scrubbing the tub and the walls is horrible on my back! I am usually down a full day or more after scrubbing it!




Save $5 off any ONE Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Starter Kit printable HERE


 Save $1.50 off TWO Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Refills printable HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...