Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Monday, November 28, 2011

Be sure to check out my CVS,Walgreens,Target & Walmart Matchups for this week

Just a reminder in case you missed any of these over the Holiday.
I know I am sure not ready to get back to the grind today! I've been goofing off all morning. :)..... Well I got my son off to school and 2 loads of laundry done. That's gotta count for something right? hehehe
ANY WHO, Be sure to take a look at my Matchups for this week.(when your ready to get back to the ol' grind that is.)


CVS MATCHUPS WEEK OF 11/27/11 HERE

WALGREENS MATCHUPS WEEK OF 11/27/11 HERE

TARGET MATCHUPS WEEK OF 11/27/11 HERE


WALMART MATCHUPS WEEK OF 11/27/11 HERE

Also, be sure and like Stretching A Few Pennies over on Facebook! Stay current on all the hottest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...