Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

You DON"T have to have a baby! JOIN Pampers Gifts To Grow! Redeem point codes for Cool items! I got my 1yr ALL YOU Mag with my points! PLUS Get 100 extra points for joining NOW!

Pampers Gifts To Grow: Sign up NOW GET 100pts FREE! Redeem your pts for ALL Sorts Of Prizes, EVEN Non Baby Items!!!!PLUS I added a few codes to get you started!!

Pampers

 I LOVE Pampers Gifts To Grow Program. I put in my Gifts To Grow Codes to redeem them for ALL sorts of awesome prizes! And, the best part is...  The prizes ARE NOT ALL baby items either!! PLUS if you SIGN UP RIGHT NOW HERE, you will receive an Extra 100pts FREE to start out with!! Then after you SIGN UP, put in the codes I have compiled for you below to get you over 200 MORE POINTS!! This is an awesome way to start out!
 (I do not buy baby items anymore :( BUT, I still put in codes to score prizes FOR ME! Okay, sometimes I get prizes for someone and save them for CHRISTMAS or BIRTHDAYS!)
**I ALWAYS post NEW Gifts To Grow Codes when they come up!**


Here are a Few Codes to get you started! ;)


WELCOME2VILLAGE     10pts

WELLCABABYEMAIL     10pts           

2BEGINEARNING50        50pts     

WELCOMEGTGPTS10    10pts               

WELCOME2PAMPERS    50pts

JOINNOW4REWARDS     50pts

GIFTSTOGROW4MOM    50pts
_______________________________

 Grand Total        =225pts!  *PLEASE  Let me know if any don't work!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...