Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Oh MY! I am Super Stoked about this deal! I had been running around ALL DAY from 9am til 3pm walked in the door got everything situated and started a load of clothes,And first I grab for my the bottle of Wisk and it's almost empty! Luckily I had ONE full bottle left! Then I get online and FOUND this DEAL! WAHOO!


Starting Sunday 10/16 you can score a Fantastic Deal on Wisk Laundry Detergent at CVS.
CVS will be having an Gift Card Promo, when you spend $30 in select products, you will receive a $10.00 Gift Card! And Wisk Laundry Detergent is part of the Promotion! :)

Also Wisk Makes HE Detergent! So you can score STOCKUP priceson even HE safe Detergent!

**Deal Idea**
Buy (6) Wisk Laundry Detergent  = $29.94 for 6 ($4.99ea)
Use (6) of the $2.00 off Wisk coupons from the 10/16 RedPlum Insert
= $17.94 Out Of Pocket (OOP) after coupons THEN
GET BACK AN $10.00 Gift Card!
= 7.94 For Six Bottles of Wisk Laundry Detergent!!
**Be sure to use your ECB's to help pay for the OOP price! Also as I work on the Matchups for this Sunday I will look for other ECB deals to  roll over to help bring the OOP total down!**
**To check out what other coupons will be in this Sunday's Paper Click HERE **

1 comment:

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...