Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Friday, October 28, 2011

I have decided to start a Weekly Series!

   As some of you know, I have only been blogging for about 4 months(deal hunting,shopping and frugal my entire lifetime! lol). When I started my blog I wanted this to be a well rounded money savings blog. Tips on living frugal in every way. It was a bit harder to cover all areas at once. Only because I was NEW to the entire blogging world and had A LOT to learn and I still do :). BUT now I am ready to expand my horizons and bring you guys some of the things I have always wanted to!  Please let me know what you guys think about this new series?? Or if you having any idea's or suggestions!

Monday - Manic Monday : New Coupons and Deals

Tuesday - Tuesday Tips and A Recipe : A wide range of tips from couponing to household cleaning to quick dinners and more!

Wednesdays - We Need ME Time! : Ways to spend a few moments to ourselves

Thursdays - Thrifty Thursdays :  All things thrifty! From paying bills to making crafts and more!

Friday - Freebie Friday : NEW Freebies that will be released & Re-Cap on Freebies from the week

Saturday- Show me the Coupons! : Sunday Coupon Preview & Re-cap on the weeks hottest coupons

Sunday- Stretching my Pennies Shopping :  New Matchups for Sunday's Sales & Share your shopping trips with us. Send me a email of your shopping success for that week. You can include pic of items scored as well! And is encouraged but not necessary! I will only give your first name and initial for last name. I will also keep you completely anonymous if desired. Plus, you can always leave your awesome trip in the comments section under the Store matchup for that week. =D And share on Facebook! We love to hear about awesome trips and money saved!

IF YOU HAVE ANY TIPS, RECIPES,IDEAS ETC, PLEASE EMAIL THEM TO ME AND I WILL AD THEM FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEKS FEATURE~!~
  Stretching A Few Pennies (at) G Mail (dot) COM - with out the spaces (preventing nasty spammers)

*Of course if I run across something really awesome before that particular day comes about, I will post it early =D. *
Please keep in mind that this is something new, I am trying out. It is an work in progress! I may change it up a little or tweak certain parts. Series


No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...