Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Heading out to eat this Weekend?? Be sure to get your FREE Chips & Queso Coupon from Chili's!! Plus how I keep up with all my Restaurants


Also they send out SEVERAL different coupons through out the month right to your inbox! Seems like I get a 2 Meal Deal/Coupon once or twice a month on top of the other AWESOME coupons! They usually include: appetizer to share, 2 Entree's w/10 different entree's to choice from and desert! and more then not they usually have 2 "special" Adult Beverage included!


 Here is my special tip for how I keep up with all my Restaurants Food Coupons & Deals!
***I have a special folder in my email for my Restaurant emails! I have ALL the  take-out /eat-out emails go straight to that folder. So when we want to eat out, do take-out (for pizza! =D)or I know we will be out all day, I just check my Restaurant folder to see what I  have. And let me tell ya! It really comes in handy! It saves us or rather my husband (he is the fast food guy around here) more money then you'd realized! And it takes practically NO TIME to find them b/c I have them all in one place! All I had to do was make a new folder very easy to do! then sign up for  email clubs when I came across them and add them to the folder! ALL the free based emails have the folders options! YES EVEN HOTMAIL / LIVE***

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...