Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Monday, October 10, 2011

FREE signup for Manillia! Keep ALL your bills organized in place! Awesome!



Oh WOW! I have been searching for something exactly like this! I handle bills in our house, my fathers, mothers & an elderly family friends! I must admit, I am in no way organized!  I have bills scattered everywhere!  In & on my desk,in the kitchen, my bedroom and I have even found 2 in my bathroom closet! EeeK!  I’m always searching around trying to find where I put them this time!!! It never fails!
Manilla has the perfect solution for this!!  & it is FREE!! My kinda price range!The Manilla system is set up so you can keep ALL your account numbers and bills in ONE PLACE!
I have been using this company for about a month! I found that it its very very Secure! Head on over HERE to get your FREE account & set up!
ALSO,  you can enter to Win $500 to help pay your bills giveaway!! How sweet is that?Below is a screen shot of Manilla!



This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Manilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...