Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Awesome deal on super cute and very warm kids coats!



Zulily has some really great deals on kids coats happening right now!!! I LOVE the one pictured above! (Plus the ones with tiny pin strips or dark gray!)Matter of fact, yesterday while in Target I was looking at almost the exact same coat!!  I want one! I think I may just be able to wear a girls 14-16 Coat! LOL! Go check out these sells before I buy them all! lol Just kidding! Click HERE to head over to Zulily and then shop in this category Pink Platinum / iXtreme You can snag Coats & Jackets for $9.99 to about $13.99! This is a good price! They are very fashionable winter Coats/Jacket after all! =D !

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...