Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Friday, September 16, 2011

*REMINDER RE-POST* Don't forget about the Really Great Va Pilot Deal! 6 Months for $15.00! Cheapest way to get the NewsPaper Coupons!&Cheapest way to still get the New from the paper!! =D

ONLY ABOUT 11 HOURS LEFT ON THE REALLY GREAT DEAL!! DON'T LET TIME RUN OUT! Click here to go NOW!

*Note* If not shown in middle window just look to the right side(same page) it is the 3rd listed! ;)

$15.00 for Six-Months of Sunday and Wednesday Home-Delivery Subscription!!!!($52 Value) CLICK HERE TO GO GET THIS DEAL!!

This is THE PERFECT SUPER CHEAP DEAL to get started if you are new or have been debating Couponing! Or to get extra papers for extra coupons! (& all the Sales papers for both days!) A VERY VERY CHEAP WAY TO GET YOUR COUPONS!! I get them Wed&Sun, We paid 30.00 for ares 3mos ago tho!This deal ends Tomorrow!

I just bought 3!! You have to redeem by Dec 17th! My1st Subscription is up sometime in January. So I will hang on to one & wait til Dec 17th to set up my saved Groupon deal Subscription! So just a few weeks of over lap ONLY! & then in January I will not re-new subscription #1! PLUS my Husband gets to read all the happens around the world on Weds & Sundays! He doesn't miss a thing & He doesn't have time to read the paper everyday anyway!
Highlights
  1. Wednesday grocery ads and Sunday coupons
  2. Award-winning news, sports & entertainment
  3. Military coverage
Thanks for telling me about this Super Savers!

2 comments:

  1. I just noticed your tag did not link! I had just did the whole copy & paste from first post. SORRY =( It's fixed now!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...