Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remember that NEW B1G1 Stim-U-Dent Plaque Removers Coupon..I found a Matchup for Walgreens! =D


New B1G1 FREE Printable Coupon for Stim-U-Dent or Stim-U-Dent Thins Plaque Removers HERE!   Like I said the other day I ♥ B1G1coupons And hopefully a B1G1 sale will come up soon so we can get 2 packs for FREE. I drink Sweet Tea more then I should (SHHHH I'm a southern girl can't help it! hehe) anywho I love using these to get the extra plaque off my teeth from drinking tea!

You can find these at Walgreens for about $2.99 -100ct! If you need them name here's a match up :
 ( Remember you can normally print 2 and I am going to get them now &Hold on to the 2nd for a sale!)
          
            **DEAL IDEA** 
Buy (2) Stim-U Dent Plaque Removers @ $2.99 
Use Buy1Get1 FREE  printable coupon for Stim-U-Dent or Stim-U-Dent Thins Plaque Removers HERE 
= $2.99 for 2  ($1.50ea)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...