Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I found a awesome deal on Zully! Whim Aprons 50% off



I just posted about Zully a few ago,I was checking out their deals for today and I found THIS AWESOME DEAL!!!

These are super cute! And you get them in kids sizes 2!

Zulily is got the  deals today!! Click here
You can get a Whim Apron for 50% off!!! HERE These are great for Mom & Daughter and Great Christmas Gifts 2! =) I am getting one for my daughter! OK...... And me one to match!!!
I am saving them for Christmas!(that is going to be hard for me! hehehe) My Daughter is going to be so happy with this!Plus she will flip when mommy gets one that matches! =D
You should sign up just so when a great deal comes about you can snag it before its gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...