Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Have I mentioned I ♥♥♥♥ Swagbucks???


DON'T FORGET TO CHECK MY SWIDGET  AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FOR SWAGCODES! OR TO CHECK OUT THE PRIZES!
Have you joined Swagbucks yet?? =) You should give them a shot! Get signed up HERE and start earning swagbucks (points) towards Amazon, PayPal, and other cool prizes! Use it the same way you would Google or Yahoo except win while you do so. You will receive 30swabucks when you sign up and confirm your email! I ♥♥♥ Swagbucks! I always redeem for amazon gift cards! & save them up for Christmas! Amazon always had great deals on toys and gifts around that time! (And sometimes when I  find a good deal on something for me or the kid I get it just because I wanna!. SHHH don't tell! LOL)
Not for sure what Swagbucks is all about? Have a few questions? Check out my Swagbucks 101 HERE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...