Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FREEBIE Diet Recipes,Coupons & More! Just in time for the pre-holiday diets begin!

I seen my friend "Jillie billie bo silly" asking about diet recipes /diets that work today on Facebook. So I thought I would pull together a post for her and share it with all of you as well! ;) We all need to eat healthier and beings how the Holidays are coming some of us(ME) may need to drop a few to make room for the holidays! lol =)(I will be adding more as I come across them! A few of them were already no longer available. I am sure they will be back soon & I will post ASAP!)
FaveDiets

I thought this FREEBIE would be cool to helpkeep track! Knowing your BMI at the start of an diet is critical in knowing how successful you have been!(or to know where to work on another area)
Nutrisystem

This may seem off the beating path,BUT at the first of each month Kellogg's resets &releases NEW printable coupons! And they always have special k,fiber,gluten free etc. cereal coupons 2! As well as waffle,fruit snacks,pop-tarts,Nutri-grain etc coupons! And If a good sale comes out I will pair the Q's with it to make for cheap cereal & Kelloggs products!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...