Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Daily Re-Cap 9/8/11

$3.00 Weight Watchers Smart Ones Coupons are back! YAYYYYY! Go ahead get yours!

$5-$10 IN KELLOGG'S COUPONS!

 

Dollar General alert!: FREE Mens or Women's Degree Deodorant! (Check this matchup out!)

FREEBIE::Musketeers Random Act of Chocolate has started! Hurry and get your FREE 3 Musketeers!

Home Depot Tips, Savings & Coupons! Do you stay in the Home Depots inner loop? I do!

Come Join the Cafe Mom Community with me!

Have you guys checked out Targets New LOOK?? I like it alot better then the old look! =D Also found some deals for you to check out while you are taking a look at the new site!

FREE Prilosec OTC Sample is still AVAILABLE !!!!

Free prescription drug card! Save up to 75% (This is a different card! ;) )

FREE PHARMACY CARD! I use my discount card instead of my insurance card because I get my meds cheaper with it! And its totally FREE!

Hurry Redplum is offering up FREE samples L’Oreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream!! They will be offering up FREEBIES for 7 Days!!!

FREE SAMPLE OF INFUSIUM 23!!! HURRYYYYY

Freebie sample of Playtex Tampons!!! =D

Hurry to enter Schick Hydro Experience FREE Shave Pack Contest!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...