Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

So I have "HEARD" WALMART is doing the Double Coupons in certain areas! Check below to see if your area is included!

I HEAR THAT......  (BE SURE TO DOUBLE CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL WAL-MARTS) I ALSO HEARD THIS IS A TUESDAY ONLY DEAL!! 
These are the areas I hear have started the doubles.  Walmart is testing out this deal in at a few places! If you are close to any of these you are in luck! Please let me know how it turns out if you live near these places and try your luck at double coupons! =)
OHIO
Findlay
     &
Madison


West Virginia 
Charleston
Huntington
      &
 Wayne


Utah
7 Walmarts in Utah County! Be sure to call your local Wal-Mart to make sure!

Some of the coupon rules:  THEY ARE ONLY DOUBLING MANUFACTURES COUPONS!!!
Double coupons up to 0.99
You must PUT each coupon with the item you are buying!The cashiers have to manually double the coupons, They cannot adjust them at the end of your total.

I WOULD DOUBLE CHECK WITH MY WALMART TO MAKE SURE!!! This seems to be all the rage and info can get easily mis-understood &/or  mixed up! =)

2 comments:

  1. It's my understanding that this is only on Tuesdays. Who knows though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I will ad that! That is what "lil"info I received from a walmart rep this morning!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...