Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Monday, August 22, 2011

Great Back to School coupon! 0.40/1 Frigo Cheese


AWESOME timing on this coupon as well! These are great for school lunches! Print your $0.40/1 Frigo Cheese printable HERE
And its that time again... so get a jump on stocking up for school lunches! (my sons school lunch was $1.35 a day!I believe they have went up on that price again this year!) So packing lunch is a must here!
I can almost if not make a dinner for me and the kids for that price!  So be sure to print  this $0.40/1 Frigo Cheese printable HERE. You can use/match this at a store that doubles with a good sale. Or  at Wal-mart.
I believe my Wal-mart sells them for 2.58ea  so that would make them 2.18ea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...