Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Come join me at CafeMom! Are little place to be us. Talk about or share things from being a wife to kids and advice from other moms.

I told you guys about CafeMom yesterday and that I signed up. Well while I was stuck watching Gun Smoke with my dad (hehe) I checked out the site in better detail!
It seems to be a pretty cool place for us moms. Share all kinds of mom stuff. You name it, and its there for you to talk about! You should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...