Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Monday, August 22, 2011

1.00/1 Hidden Valley Printable and matchup!



Check out the $1.00 off Hidden Valley Salad Dressing HERE. You can add this with paper coupon in yesterdays paper!So you should be able to pick up a couple bottles when you use them together! 

I found a Walmart Matchup for them as well!
Hidden Valley Ranch $3.66
Use $1.00/1 printable  HERE 
= $2.66
I would hold on to them personally so I could match them with a good sale. But if ya need some then I would get atleast one to hold me over til a good sale. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...