Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Time to take a break and make a break for the front door! =D

I suppose I am getting off here for awhile, need to get my coupons and list together for my last min shopping trips tonight. Kroger CVS Target and maybe walgreens! (You can click on the names of each store for this weeks matchups.If your doing any last min shopping like me) My husband should be home from work in about an hour, then I am outta here! Pretty sure I am going to have everything in the truck ready to go before he gets here! =D Make sure to check out ALL the postings from today and yesterday Lots of FREEBIES W/COUPONS and LOTS of PRINTABLES!
-Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...