Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Sunday, July 31, 2011

*Repost on Clairol & New Post for Free Airwick Freshmatic Ultra Starter kit!* AWESOME Clairol Balsam Hair Color Deal at the Dollar General! I smell 0.25EA HAIR DYE!!!! =D Also Airwick is on sale this week for $4.00 & we have a nice 4.00/1 coupon!FREE FREE =)

I ran into the Dollar General just to check out their Clearance Racks and spotted Clairol Balsam Hair Color on sale this week for $2.75ea!!! This works out great with the $5.00/2 from the 7/17 SS!
I suppose if I had did more then just glance at the  DG sales ad,  I would have spotted it at 5:00am! =(
I have been waiting on a good hair dye deal so I can get a hold of my momma's hair! LOL Anyway here is the break down if ya needed one!
Buy (2) Boxes of Clairol Balsam Hair Color @$5.50 for 2!
USE - $5.00/2 Clairol Hair Color
= Pay 0.50 for 2! That is 0.25 a box for Clairol Hair Color!!!!  WAHHHOOOOIIIEEEE!!!!!


And Free Airwick stuff! =)
I had similar coupons that exp 7/17 &7/24! So I was all whiney about it! HAHA Then the light bulb clicked For the Printable then 2secs later the coupons in 7/10! YAY!
And Free Airwick stuff! =)

 Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra with Free Gadget & Refill  $4.00ea!
$4/1 Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Starter Kit  7/10  SS exp. 8/21!
$4/1 Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Starter Kit printable
= FREE! This awesome! Get them if you can! I am going today after the Facebook Freebies! Get as many as I can! The KITS make fore AWESOME Christmas Presents! And they are FREE right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...