Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Look what I got this Morning in my MAILBOX!

YAY! My lil monster and I went to check the mail and look what we found!
Sorry my Camera has been dropped a few to many times

WOW THAT WAS FAST BOUNTY AND CREST! THANK YOU!
See...... Freebies really do come! And yes there are some sites that are full of crap! But most are not!
What ya get in your mailbox?

2 comments:

  1. Love checking my mailbox now:~) freebies are great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! And Littlest Monsters!!!! She's been telling EVERYONE she got toothpaste in the mail today! I let her open it. LOL =D ....It is also one of the best ways to get HIGH VALUE coupons!!! I should have been taking pic's of my mailbox finds. So I could have posted them all up here!! =)

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...