Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I just received a email asking about the " WALMART RUMOR"

So here is my opinion and what my understanding is of this HUGE RUMOR! 
Personally I will not hold my breathe. BUT I ABSOLUTELY hope it's true!!!!!!!


Rumor has it that starting July 30th Walmart will be changing their coupon policy supposedly they will double coupons up to 0.99 &  accept competitor store coupons, Target, Office Max etc. Last but not lest price match the B1G1 ads. Walgreen,CVS etc. Rules :You  positively MUST have your coupons on top,beside with each item your buying that you have a coupon for!(Makes sense to me)From what I understand, the registers will not be able to take OFF coupons after all your items have been scanned!

I can understand Walmarts reasoning for doing so or even pondering the idea of this. I for one do not shop at Walmart no where near what I used to! You can get better deals with coupons at supermarkets! So this is why I halfheartedly believe this RUMOR! As my Momma says, "DON'T COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH!" (That drove me nutts as a kid! =( I think it steal does at times LOL! Sad part is.....I say this to my son!
I hope this helps! What is your take on this rumor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...