Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hey guys,Just wanted to let you know real quick.....

 Sorry for no post from me today. I got really ill early this morning and have been at the doc's all day.
I wanted to get up here real quick to let you all know why I have not been on today. & to let you know that I have not just upped and disappeared. I am so sorry for not getting the new Matchups for Wednesday posted for you . =(    After I got my husband and daughter off  this morning to go visit family and camping this weekend. (for his vacation). I went straight to the doc's and have not been home very long. After I get settled and talk with my son (he stayed home with momma.) I will try and finish them up. No promises though. I am very exhausted.....I feel terrible for not getting them up, Please forgive me for my absents.
 Thank you guys for your support to my page and blog!

*Note to the Mommas!*

While I know this already and tell this to my friends ALL the TIME I still never listen or I ignore it!*

I have not felt well the last few weeks.But I kept plugging along thinking I have not gotten enough sleep.
 That was not the case.
So  MOMS it is never good to ignore your own body trying to tell you something !! From now on I think I just might take my own advice for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...