Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Have you joined Plum District? It is a pretty awesome deal site! I Just

I Just received my 20.00 Target giftcard from them yesterday! Check out my Mailbox Treasures to see pics! They have discount prices on all sorts of things! I Highly recommend signing up! Even if you just participate when they have their special referral gifts!
Click this for Plum District sign up or to learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...