Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Friday, July 22, 2011

Found Some Matchups for the New Revlon $1.00/1 Beauty Tool

Wow I am trying to get you guys all caught up while I was gone! I am founding great DEALS with Coupons! $1.00/1 Revlon Beauty Tool coupon under zip 77477 or 30303. I am going to check the price of tweezers. I need a new pair something terrible! =P


Target Matchup Revlon Nail File  $1.28
- Use $1.00 off any Revlon Beauty Tool= $0.28ea!
Walmart Matchup Revlon Nail Clippers  $1.48
-Use $1.00 off any Revlon Beauty Tool
=$0.48ea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...