Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Just wanted to sayThank You to all my FRIENDS and NEW friends who liked or started following me!

 *UPDATED*
I am so excited to have you guys getting free stuff and info on coupons. As I am still learning my way around! But I think today went great so far! Considering I had alot to do today. I am really excited to get y'all some Downy UNstopables! I can't believe they still have some left! These usually go with in minutes!! So I am just going to call it my Opening Day Prize!!!!! =)

MINUS THE "MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARING ACT!!!!!

Now if I can only get these re-post done and the dead post deleted, so I can get to work on my Swagbucks bit and a few pages on here done the right way! Meanwhile dogs acting like a cat on cat-nip,my daughters mommy mommy mommy,the guys : I'm hungry, kitchen is only halfway cleaned up and laundry in the dryer! AND I am starting to feel like complete total poey! So yup, everything is NORMAL! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...