Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Monday, June 6, 2011

Haribo Gummi Bears is back up!!!!

These are great to have!! They go on sale a lot for 1.00! And if ya can catch em at a store that doubles you can get them very cheap! Just go  HERE . You can print it twice!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love me some coupons!! We eat a lot of cereal so I became a member with Kellogs and they email me coupons every week, with those and the sales the stores ALWAYS have with Kellogs I get great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get it girl! Kellogg's doesn't like me! LOL I hardly ever get emails from them! Lemme know what Q's you need or always need and I will save em for you! =)

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...