Please Excuse Our Mess! We are currently giving the blog an much needed face lift. Things may seem out of place for a short period of time. However, Everything will remain in proper working order!

                                                                  

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Downy UNSTOPABLES ARE STILL AVAILABLE!!!!!

I am so very amazed at the fact that DOWNY IS STILL LIVE!!!!!!!!! Thought I would check real quick, while I am trying to go through and re-post somethings from earlier. Due to the "mysterious website disappearing act" All the links from those post are no longer valid and I will be deleting most of  post after I get them re-posted! All my hard work today is going to do a "mysterious website disappearing act" too!!! Booohoooo hooo. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ Comments! Speak Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...